Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Inspired by Students

Its amazing! I was becoming lazy,frustrated,willing to give up anything and so on.Because I was tired after the stressful GCE Ordinary Level exam paper marking.Then,schools opened officially for the new year and closed again the  day after for the presidential election.Schools were re-opened on 12th January.It is only one day I spent at school.Kids gave me the strenghth! Everything in the year plan just started breathing. Frustration vanished.Newer ideas overflow with students' interaction.I have become energetic agan.
Students started with questions on what I have promised last year.Skype with students from another country,present animated stories in powerpoint and videos to others,Doing projects using cameras and field trips (thats how they,last year grade 6 students, have perceived PBL).They do not worry about other things happening around.So,I have to start with them quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment